Thursday 5 July 2018

Cooking class for... Last week of term!

On Tuesday in cooking, we made a rice salad. First, we made the rice, then we cut up carrot, ham, broccoli, spring onion, and onion, then we fried the veggies with ginger and garlic to add flavor. Today, I learned how to fry the veggies and how to know when they are ready, and how to make rice without spilling water all over the place. I like the dish because it had good flavor but I feel like we need to add more ham next time or use bacon bits. I would rate it 9 out of 10.
Well, now I know what to make for dinner... YUMMY!

2 comments:

  1. Hi
    Thank you for sharing what you did in food technology.
    My advice for you is that when you are writing a blog make the writing
    a bit bigger because I struggled to read it.

    ReplyDelete

Thank-you for your positive, thoughtful, helpful comments.